Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Welcome

Hello Everyone.

This is my first blog and I am excited to begin this journey and share moments of gratitude and positivity.

Today's reminder is to pay attention to the small gifts that we receive from the universe each and every day. Here is today's example: I went to the Farmer's Market this morning in Santa Fe. It is normally quite crowded and parking can be difficult. As I pulled in to the parking area, a car had just pulled out. When I parked, I noticed the meter still had an hour on it. Free parking! Thank you!

Have you received any gift from the universe, large or small recently? Please share if you have.

Love and laughter.
Maxine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maxine - this is Anita. The gift I received this week was from a 7-year-old girl. It was the end of a rowdy first grade English lesson. Pelin, one of my best students, walked up to me, motioned for me to get closer and to move my face closer to her. I did, thinking she was going to whisper something in my ear. She didn't. Instead she gave me a kiss on my cheek. It was a gift of encouragement. Thank you, Pelin.

    ReplyDelete